- Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Procurement and purchasing,
£40,000 per annum
Leeds West Yorkshire
Scarborough North Yorkshire
Temporary Fixed Term Contract for 12 months
Hybrid working option – they are flexible around the candidate
Paid weekly on an hourly rate of £20.24 per hour
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an Indirect Procurement (IP) Specialist for a global Electrics Company based Leeds, West Yorkshire or Scarborough North Yorkshire
You can be based at either Scarborough or Leeds but would need to travel to both sites
- Build strong working relationships with senior stakeholders to understand their needs. Identify and propose changes to secure projects with those Stakeholders to reduce spend and deliver the Country P&L Productivity Targets.
- Drive compliance with Global strategies and Supplier Agreements.
- Perform IP Strategic Sourcing actions and Negotiate through the HUB to perform in SSP-SRM, Contractual & Commercial negotiations with Legal for the Preferred Supplier Agreements.
- Conduct Business Reviews with Strategic Contracts. Manage supplier breach of contract escalations. Identify development plan, determine termination, and exit strategy with senior stakeholders were necessary.
- Define the countries way of buying and Triage model
- Ensure Indirect Procurement compliance in your country IP.01- IP.08 and complete the KICs Audit for Country
- Obtaining the needs for projects to deliver contractual arrangements and deliver productivity targets
- Contract Initialisation, selecting suppliers to deliver Sourcing Needs, Commercial and Contractual negotiation, Contract into Country
- Business Reviews and Resolving Supplier Contractual Performance Issues
- Previous Role in Indirect Procurement Categories, Preferable Contractual & Sourcing
- Degree Educated – Procurement Business Management Preferrable
- CIPS Qualified – Chartered Institute of Purchase & Supply
If you would like to apply for the role of Procurement Specialist, then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 9.12.2023 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment, and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future