- Malton, North Yorkshire, England
- Site Main
Site Maintenence Engineer
Malton, North Yorkshire
£40,000 – £58,000 per annum
Permanent Role working Days 5.30am – 5.30pm 12hr shifts 4 on 4 off
Commutable from Driffield, Malton, Pickering, York, Scarborough
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are recruiting for an experienced Site Maintenance Engineer Engineer to join a manufacturing company based in Malton, North Yorkshire
Ensure maximum operational effectiveness from equipment and facilities, through the introduction of new systems and procedures which will improve the competitiveness of the company and ensure a physical environment fit for manufacturing products in compliance with current health & safety legislation.
- Maintaining and developing the building, environment and plant to ensure a safe working environment for all staff and visitors. This will include the heating, ventilation, fire protection equipment, pipework & plumbing, alarm systems, and security systems
- Managing the day to day water treatment plant
- Supporting the engineering team to encourage flexibility and cross functional skills. Instilling a ‘fix it right first time’ attitude
- Improving efficiencies and costs of equipment maintenance to agreed levels through targeted analysis, development and delivery of performance improvement plans
- Contributing to a planned preventative maintenance culture through the use of KPIs, customer service levels, detailed planned and preventative maintenance schedules and condition monitoring techniques
- Ensuring all statutory inspections (including portable appliance testing, mains testing and pressure vessels) are managed and records are maintained in line with current legislation.
- Applying routine and regular maintenance plans as required
- Maintaining and developing operating standards:
- Health & Safety
- Preparing for audits
- Identifying opportunities for energy saving and ensuring these are embraced site-wide
- Other responsibilities as reasonably requested in support of the Site Services Engineering supervisor.
- Ensuring the health and safety of all staff members, through strict adherence to Health and Safety procedures and providing support and assistance to the Chargehands in completing their Health and Safety responsibilities
- Mechanical and electrical engineering qualifications and experience
- Water treatment
- Boiler experience
- Refrigeration experience
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to balance a varied workload and re-prioritise in response to changing business needs and unexpected engineering problems.
- Experience of working within a fast moving pressurised manufacturing environment
- Evidence of trouble-shooting and fault diagnosis
- Must be driven and enthusiastic with a passion for engineering maintenance. Highly professional and able to deal with issues unaided
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to build excellent working relationships
- Free Parking
- 8% Pension
If you would like to apply for the role of Facilities Engineer then please email your CV to email@example.com or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 1.4.2024 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of it’s client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future