- Selby, North Yorkshire, England
- T & D
Training and Development Co-ordinator
Selby, North Yorkshire
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
Permanent Full time role office based with 1 day per week WFH if required.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are looking for an experienced Training and Development Co-ordinator to work for a company based in Selby, North Yorkshire.
The Training and Development Co-ordinator is part of the HR Team reporting into the HR Director and is responsible for designing, coordinating, overseeing, and delivering the site compliance training plan. The Training and Development Co-ordinator will be the main point of contact for all employee and managers training and development requirements and queries.
- Work with site management to design and deliver TNA (Training Needs Analysis) and individual progression plans to meet both the business and individual expectations
- Identify and define training and development gaps within the manufacturing processes to deliver sustainable improvements that result in quality product being manufactured safely at the lowest cost
- Create and regularly maintain the training and skills matrix
- Create and update training materials, resources, and manuals to ensure relevance and effectiveness
- Create and develop engaging and interactive learning materials for various delivery methods, including in-person sessions, webinars, and e-learning platforms
- Work alongside the HR Department to signpost, coach and educate line managers in the many tools and resources available to help them be effective people managers
- Support the company with the site induction programme to ensure an effective on-boarding process
- Compile and present periodic data and reports to the Senior Leadership Team
- Facilitate learning initiatives
- Manage training compliance alongside any external providers
- Drive a culture of education and learning that allows internal succession planning and employee progression
- Experience working in a similar role within FMCG
- Excellent facilitation and training delivery skills and experience
- Previous experience working with Line Managers and supporting their learning
- Holds a training accreditation or qualification
- Thorough knowledge of safeguarding practice, procedures, and legislation
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build and maintain credible and strong professional relationships at all levels
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills with the ability to multitask
- Confidence in presenting and training others
If you would like to apply for the role of Training and Development Co-ordinator then please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Deb on 07557803946
Closing date is 1.3.2024 Please note this could change subject to suitable applications.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future
If this role is permanent, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment agency. If this job is a temporary role, Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is operating as the employment business. Hawk 3 Talent Solutions is committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job
Whilst we endeavor to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future