£39,600 plus Annual Bonus
Posted: 14 July 2022
Expires: 13 August 2022
Are you an experienced Warehousing Team Leader / FLM, looking for a new opportunity ?
Would you like to build a long term career, with a genuine, leading worldwide logistics services provider that is opening a brand new facility in Tamworth ?
To join one of the worlds leading logistics businesses, as it continues its expansion within the newest part of its service provisions, 3PL warehousing operations. Based at its brand new facility, storing and distributing goods for its client, an instantly recognisable manufacturer of electrical goods.
With continual growth, strategically planned in this area of the business, the opportunity will provide considerable potential for extended career development.
Hours of Work
- 1 x Fixed Monday Friday, 10pm 6am
- 1 x Sunday - Thursday,10pm to 6am,
- £39,600 inclusive of Shift allowance
- OTE annual bonus
- Reporting in to the Shift Manager, you will be directly responsible for the line management of warehouse colleagues.
- Delivering regular on the job feedback and mentoring to maximise the performance of the Team.
- Driving the performance of operations against KPIs.
- Identify potential operational improvements to contribute to the development of operations.
- Ensure the delivery of an outstanding customer experience
- Health and Safety reporting - both personnel and equipment related
- Strategic planning and control of resources and personnel
- Promote a positive and motivational working environment and effective, efficient teamwork
It comes with excellent benefits including
- Free Tea and Coffee
- Free Food whilst on shift
- Staff discounts
- Reward and Recognition programme (Spot and STAR Awards)
- Incentive Plan: Bonus scheme – 5% target 10% max – This is the same for ALL Maersk employees and is ONLY based on the companies financial performance in the Year from Jan-Dec
- Annual Holiday Entitlement – 25 days plus 8 public holidays
- Maersk Pension Scheme 6% employer, 4% employee – Option to do 10% employer and 5% employee
- Private Dental Insurance – (individual only but family members can be added at a cost to the employee) BUPA
- Private Medical Insurance (individual only but family members can be added at a cost to the employee) – BUPA
- Death in service: 4 x basic salary (as part of the pension scheme)
- Income protection: 75% of basic salary up to 5 years (as part of the pension scheme)
- Sick Pay: 12 weeks company sick pay
Closing date is 7th August 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future.