£ 36,642 - £ 43,200 per year
Posted: 16 November 2022
Expires: 18 December 2022
Are you an experienced Supply Chain Professional, looking for a new and exciting opportunity, in a role and with a business that allows you to make a real impact ?
Do you want to lead a team who are integral to the sites operation and their integration into the wider groups UK value chain ?
Would you like to work for one of the largest manaufacturing businesses in the UK, with a global footprint ?
Salary : £36,642 - £43,200 Benefits
Closing Date: Sunday 20th November 2022
Reporting to the Head of Downstream Fulfilment, the purpose of the role is to manage all the planning / scheduling activities of the manufacturing units of the business at the Hartlepool site, in such a manner as to satisfy both customer and supply chain needs and to ensure the plans and actions optimize supply chain performance. Realizing improvements, in the team and the processes, will also be an important part of the role.
The Deployment Lead will be responsible for managing a team that undertake mill planning, producing robust manufacturing programs, which support customer requirements in the most efficient and effective manner. You will manage the Planning & Scheduling team, deliver the Supply Chain objectives, realize improvement projects, and ensure stocks are managed in line with the Flightpath and Working Capital targets.
Interacting with all functions in the business, the Deployment Lead will ensure synchronisation is maintained between inbound coil, the manufacturing mills and order load to deliver exceptional customer service. You will validate commercial forecasts and identify potential opportunities for exploitation based on existing forecasts and Manufacturing capability to ensure asset utilisation is maximised.
The Successful Applicant
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent and/or have previous extensive supply chain experience.
- Will have an understanding of Flow principles, lean manufacturing and continuous improvement techniques.
- Will have detailed knowledge of and experience with production planning processes.
- Will hold strong decision making, interpersonal, influencing and team working skills
- Strong analytical capability, data analysis and problem solving skills
- Will have a high level of IT literacy with experience of using Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of SAP and other planning/scheduling systems is an advantage.
- A market competitive salary
- 35 days holidays per annum
- Annual Pay Review
- Annual Bonus Scheme - subject to business performance
- Private Healthcare Scheme
- One of the UK's leading defined contribution pension schemes (10% employer contribution / 6% employee contribution
- L ifestyle benefits including free onsite parking at all of our sites, an employee assistance programme as well as discounts with local and national retailers and services.
- Employee discount scheme for companies including Vodafone, Jaguar Land Rover and also various local services
You will be working for one of the worlds largest manufacturing businesses, with approximately 80,000 employees.
Sustainability being at its core, dedicated to managing operations responsibly and to continuously improving performance.
Closing date is 15th of December 2022
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client.
Hawk 3 Talent Solutions are committed to the selection, recruitment and development of the best people, basing judgements solely on suitability for the job. Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applications individually, due to high volumes, this is not always possible. Thank you for your interest in this role and we look forward to working with you in the future